What is the Stalham 20 Commode? A mobile commode, available in either fixed height or adjustable height models. Best for ease of cleaning, can be dismantled in just 20 seconds.
Stalham 20 Mobile Commode
£420.00 – £493.50
Stalham 20 Mobile Commode – Fixed/ Adjustable Height
An infection control award winner! It has been readily used in the UK NHS and Nursing Homes for a number of years, customers love the fact it is so easy to clean. It is incredibly easy to clean and non-rusting, key to the infection control excellence is the fact that all the parts can be removed and stripped down for thorough cleaning within 20 seconds. The Stalham 20 mobile adjustable height commode chair features a completely synthetic frame making it durable and light weight.
The strong and rigid modern materials have the added benefit of shock dissipation with very high strength. It features seamless joints where dirt and bodily fluids can not be trapped. No weld joints for rust or micro fracture weak points mean it is incredibly strong. The back rest is also made from a synthetic material molded to be an ergonomic and comfortable shape.
- Available in your choice of adjustable or fixed height.
- Back rest features a push handle for easy and accurate portering.
- Fitted with 5″ castors each of which brakes.
- Arm rests are also easily retractable to enable secure transfer.
- The foot rests are height adjustable and swing out of the way when not required. They too can be removed for cleaning.
- For comfort there is a moulded synthetic rubber over-seat which sits over the aperture securely. It has no seams and will not rip or tear, it is kind to the skin.
- Due to synthetic material construction there is a very high resistance to wear for long term financial savings.
- As standard the Stalham 20 comes with a plastic moulded removable potty however a stainless steel rack is available for disposable bed pans.
- Height: 1010 – 1070mm Adjustable (Fixed 1020mm)
- Size: 570 x 600mm (W x D)
- Aperture Seat Height 480 – 530mm
- Seat Size: 470 x 400mm (W x D)
- Arm Height 260mm
- Back Height 520mm
- Castor Size 130mm / 5″
- Will clear toilet height: 470 – 520mm
- Max User Weight: 130kg (20 stone)
Medi-Plinth offer free product demos and product trials on their patient handling and bathing range.
Transform your patient care and experience the future of patient handling with our cutting-edge product demonstrations and 30-day free product trials.
What do we ask for in return?
Your feedback matters to us, we believe our products will become an essential part of your caregiving experience and want to offer you attractive pricing moving forwards following your no obligation, 30-day free product trial. We are also offering onsite product demonstrations, or alternatively via video call to fit your schedule. Enquire with us for more information.