The Comet II is a dynamic mattress replacement system combining two therapies dynamic and continuous low pressure.
IQ Comet II Dynamic MattressPOA – Contact us for a quote
The Comet II is a dynamic mattress replacement system combining two therapies dynamic and continuous low pressure. Both therapies provide pressure redistribution. The Comet II is suitable to be used in both the acute and community environment.
The Comet II can accommodate patients assessed to be up to very high risk of developing pressure injuries or have existing tissue damage up to category IV.
- Two therapy modes of alternating or continuous low pressure designed to suit both patient and clinical preference for the prevention and treatment of patients up to very high risk and/or having up to Category IV pressure injuries
- Dual Compressor allows for rapid mattress inflation and quick patient placement
- Intelligent Pressure Monitoring ensures pressures adjust according to the individual patient, being silent in use
- Ceramic Components improves performance, reliability and reduced need for maintenance pump
- Fully automatic power unit for ease of use, simplifying set up, minimising user error and time required for training
- Alarms and troubleshooting guide allows issues to be rectified quickly and easily
- Reliable, high-quality manufacture with comprehensive warranty provide cost savings and reduced down time
- A wealth of supporting clinical evidence including multi-Site Evaluations and Published Studies
- Extensive user-testing in both Acute and Home Care environments
IQ Comet II Dynamic Mattress: